Everyone has their personal preferences, but business degrees is among one the study courses that bring an incredible variety of career opportunities out there. Perhaps you don’t know that business jobs are on the rise.
Here, you will learn about the job titles that are seeking for talented and capable applicants with a business degree. Moreover, these posts offer substantial earning potential higher than other occupations.
Top 5 Occupations To Grab With A Business Degree / Program
- Business AnalystThis profile needs a blend of business sense, analytical thinking, research skills and excellent communication skills. A business analyst has to analyze the process to improve efficiency while other employers will coordinate to enhance productivity.
- Account ManagerThe manager focuses on developing and maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships between clients and businesses. They spend their time communicating with their clients, finding their needs and offering additional services to their clients.
- Marketing ManagerMarketing managers specialize in analyzing industry trend to determine successful marketing strategies and imaginative ideas for their business. It needs to implement strategic thinking, creativity and research abilities.
- Project ManagerProject managers work, ensuring a project runs smoothly and meet its goals and deadlines. A profile of project manager includes the ability to communicate with project owners, determining their needs, assigning roles of a team, tracking the progress and make changes to deliver best.
- Financial AnalystFinancial analyst guides individuals and businesses in their investment decisions. Their responsibilities consist of researching market trends, determining financial statements and generating reports for the management team.
If you are interested in one or more than one job mentioned above, reach us at Citi College of Canadian Careers to take a peek at our guide to various types of business degrees or programs.