Request More Information
Business Management Courses in Toronto and Mississauga
Diploma from Citi College of Canadian Careers. A training program that aims to teach the skills necessary for planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and evaluating departments for a variety of professional settings. Our blended curriculum of classroom lectures and lab exercises, you will gain the training to build essential office skills for your career. Include Modules:
- Business Management
- Managing Human Resources
- Microsoft Project
- Business English
- Business Communication
- Office Procedures
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Sage 50(Formerly Known As Simply Accounting)
- Windows Operating System
- MS Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access
This program is a great choice for students who enjoy working with calculations and formulas, who are detail-oriented, have analytical skills and time management skills. Citi College welcomes new immigrants, Laid-off employees, fresh graduates, and high school graduates.
Request More Information
Virtual & Remote Learning Classes
Learn at your convenience with online classes. We promote virtual learning so that our students can study at the comfort of their homes. Our instructors are available online to clear your doubts and queries
Don’t Wait Anymore!
Ready to take the next step towards a rewarding future? Get guidance about the funding options, financial aid, remote learning, career assistance and more.
Approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
Certified Instructors with vast years of experience
Graduate Career Opportunities:
- Administrative Service Manager
- Business Admin. (Accounts)
- Administrator (HR)
- Administrator (Marketing)
Employers and Salary Info:
- See our Career Services Section for Employers
- Average Wage ($/hr) –$30.00
- High Wage ($/hr) –$40.00
- Source: Labour Market Information 2016
Microsoft Office Certifications available from the vendor. Exam vouchers may be purchased at an additional cost.
- Administrative Service Manager: NOC 0144
- Business Administration (Applications & Accounting): NOC 1431
- Business Administration (HR & Applications): NOC 1452, 1415
- Business Administration (HR & Marketing): NOC 1452, 1415
Get Expert Assistance!
Decided to enroll at Citi College but don’t know where to start? Our admission counselor will take you through the admission and enrollment process. Let’s taste the success together.