Citi College is a Private Career College registered under Private Career Colleges Act 2005.
It was established in 1991 and celebrating 25+ years of history.
Citi College of Canadian careers is a member of :
– National Association of Career Colleges.
– Career Colleges Ontario
All our diploma programs curriculum approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
Instructors are highly qualified in their field and majority of them has over 15+ experience in their field.
They are passionate about students success.
Instructors brings you lots of external employment connections to your class to motivate students.
One-on-one interaction with the Instructor.
Technology classes were equipped with a visualized environment to do all labs until students get familiarized.
Small classes will enable students to have an interactive atmosphere
- Our financial support department will help you to find all possible ways to fund your future education.
- There are a number of different funding options available to students. Our Financial Aid Officer can guide you in finding the best funding option.
- There are a number of different diploma programs available to students. Our Counselor can guide you in finding the most suited diploma program.
- Once the students enrolled with the college they will be guided to make their resume, face the interview, get more career links with networking.
- Career Services Department will make sure all our students get best possible services to get their dream career.