Beyond Outstanding Grads. Future Builders.
Here are top reasons why Citi College graduates would make great additions to your organization.
They’re EAGER. They’re BOLD. They’re COMPASSIONATE. They’re CAPABLE.
Citi students are committed to achieving excellence in fields that they are most passionate about, and we want you to join us in helping to shape their futures.
At Citi College, we are committed to helping employers find the best candidates to fulfill employment needs and offer a variety of employer benefits:
- Receive only screened matches to your open positions
- Single point of contact for your hiring needs\
- Expedient way to recruit graduates and students in our Faculty of Business, IT and Healthcare programs
- Graduates ensure their skills keep up with advances in business
- Personalized Employer Hiring Plan
With our very marketable hands-on approach, students are able to gain a unique set of skills that are required to attain the utmost success in their future careers. We encourage you to browse this program information to gain a better understanding of how Citi students can positively contribute and be an asset to your company.
Why Hire Citi College Graduates?
The Top 10 Qualities of Citi College Students that Companies Seek in their Future Employees
- Communications Skills (Listening, Verbal, Written): Our Future Builders uniformly possess the No. 1 skill every employer seeks – the exceptional ability to listen, write, and speak effectively.
- Analytical/Research Skills: Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Social Media, Online, Computer/Technical Literacy: Social media whiz and computer-literate performers with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Flexibility/Adaptability/Managing Multiple Priorities: Flexible team players who thrive in environments with the competencies to set priorities, adapt to changing conditions and effectively juggle multiple projects.
- Interpersonal Abilities: The ability to relate to co-workers, inspire others to participate, and smoothen relationships with co-workers with unsurpassed interpersonal skills.
- Multicultural Sensitivity/Awareness: Personable professionals whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
- Planning/Organizing: Results-driven achievers with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Problem-Solving/Reasoning/Creativity: Innovative problem-solvers with the ability to generate workable solutions to problems using creativity, reasoning, with available information and resources.
- Teamwork: Resourceful team players who excel at building trusting relationships with peers and clients in a professional manner while achieving common goals.
- Leadership/Management Skills: Goal-driven leaders who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.